• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Positions
Woot ? I still haven't replied here ? o.o

(06-20-2016, 09:37 PM)Helix Wrote: Edit: Forgot to mention; In the future (If I can afford an artist), I'll be adding avatars that show what your partner(and you) looks like. Expanding on that, positions could also be shown visually, using outlines or black figures most likely.
Sounds pretty interesting :3

(06-20-2016, 09:37 PM)Helix Wrote: I meant giving the player an option of setting the sub-position, which would then enable any sub-position specific options. There is currently nothing that "shows the current position", only a description when it changes.
Oh yeah, kinda obvious actually, I guess I was too focused in my idea of "sub position are result of scene, not direct choice". Putting that aside, it's probably a good thing to be able to select sub-position at will

(06-20-2016, 09:37 PM)Helix Wrote: I'll refrain from implementing this stuff for a bit, just to let the idea mature. Don't want to make any mistakes I'll regret later in development.
That's totally fair I guess :3

Like... Most of what you said. I guess that's why my reply is that short :o (or is it the heat) ?
Hey, don't diss the heat! We get so little of it here I sometimes forget we have a star. :O

I'm focusing on some scene stuff at the moment, and then I have even more things on my todo-list, so it'll be a while before I do anything about positions.
(06-30-2016, 03:45 PM)Helix Wrote: Hey, don't diss the heat! We get so little of it here I sometimes forget we have a star. :O

There is 3 kind of heat, the head, the "2hot4u" and the mosqu-heat-o. Most admit I moved recently and it's sadly not the first kind of heat any more ^^"

Well, fair enough, I can't handle the heat.

(06-30-2016, 03:45 PM)Helix Wrote: I'm focusing on some scene stuff at the moment, and then I have even more things on my todo-list, so it'll be a while before I do anything about positions.
Well, take your time, and to what you think is great for the game !

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon