• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

So, I've found two bugs in the 0.1.7 (pc version)

- The display of the xp bar is... kinda totally buggy.
Like beat someone (gain exp) -> see you bar grow, then gain sxp, you see 0 xp. After going to various menu, the xp bar "reset" too.

Well, haven't really noted every case it happened, but it seem pretty often.

- when playing female, and sexing a female character, on the "back on floor" position, presenting mouth until the partner orgasm block the game (like, not having button to continue anything)

And when I'm at it, will you add more skill ? Because I'm afraid I must admit I haven't found the current skill that appealing (well, fair enough, I haven't got any idea of skill to add :/)

Putting that aside, it's always nice to have new release ! Keep on the good work Smile
Woo, bug reports!

(06-28-2016, 10:01 PM)LizAardt Wrote: - The display of the xp bar is... kinda totally buggy.
I'm aware of this one. Something happens when it toggles between visible and not visible. I probably just need to update it graphically whenever it becomes visible. I don't consider it a critical bug though, so I'll fix it when I'm in a bug-fixing mood. More fun that way.

(06-28-2016, 10:01 PM)LizAardt Wrote: - when playing female, and sexing a female character, on the "back on floor" position, presenting mouth until the partner orgasm block the game (like, not having button to continue anything)
This one is critical. I'll get right on fixing that. Thanks for telling me.

(06-28-2016, 10:01 PM)LizAardt Wrote: And when I'm at it, will you add more skill ? Because I'm afraid I must admit I haven't found the current skill that appealing (well, fair enough, I haven't got any idea of skill to add :/)
Yes, the current skills are just a start. My focus has mainly been on the code stuff, and not the content. I just need to think about it for a bit. I'm open for suggestions if anyone has any Smile

Appreciate the input!
(06-30-2016, 03:37 PM)Helix Wrote: Woo, bug reports!
Yup, it's the bug season already ! Haven't got a lot in my net through

(06-30-2016, 03:37 PM)Helix Wrote: This one is critical. I'll get right on fixing that. Thanks for telling me.
You're welcome ! Must admit I'd also love to not have that kind of bug any longer, so thanks for fixing it !

(06-30-2016, 03:37 PM)Helix Wrote: I just need to think about it for a bit. I'm open for suggestions if anyone has any Smile
I'd like to, but I'm kinda brain-fried these time :/

(06-30-2016, 03:37 PM)Helix Wrote: Appreciate the input!
You're welcome Smile
(06-28-2016, 10:01 PM)LizAardt Wrote: - when playing female, and sexing a female character, on the "back on floor" position, presenting mouth until the partner orgasm block the game (like, not having button to continue anything)

I cannot for the life of me recreate this. She cums, and then either dismounts or gyrates again, returning the control to me.

On a slightly related note, I can see that the riding scene could use some more options for the receiving partner. Even if it's just simple choices like "lick" or "suck".
(07-03-2016, 11:20 AM)Helix Wrote: I cannot for the life of me recreate this. She cums, and then either dismounts or gyrates again, returning the control to me.
Eh ? strange... I'm pretty certain I written the good position/scene I had trouble with. Guess it's "fixed" then Big Grin

(07-03-2016, 11:20 AM)Helix Wrote: On a slightly related note, I can see that the riding scene could use some more options for the receiving partner. Even if it's just simple choices like "lick" or "suck".
Sounds pretty good actually :3

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon